Saturday, December 30, 2006

CareStitch Card update

Okay, everyone's been asking about where to get the carestitch cards. Here's the story: the Card was finished a couple of weeks ago on a Publisher document but I was unable to figure out how to transfer it to the internet in a way that it would have it's own link. So, I got hold of some computer savy peoples, hoping that they could solve the problem for me. Well, they couldn't. Now, the document was somehow deleted or misplaced on my computer, so I've got to redo it. It'll be typed up (what would have been on the Publisher document) by tonight, Dec. 30th.

Soooooo....what all of this means is that the stuff will be there for everyone, but not in a nicely printable form. So, that means that everyone'll have to write it up on their own.

I'm terribly sorry about all of this. I thought that this would be a simple enough thing to do. Sorry times a billion, and thanks for waiting on the update. I'm sorry it took so long to come.

~Danielle,
founder of the Polychromatic Purler

ps-If you would rather just have the Publisher document, please send me your email address and I'll email it you. That's the only other option that I have for you at this time. Once again, I'm sorry.

No comments: